|If you have a teacher training event in Bradford you would like to send us to post here (no cost) - Events@bradfordteaching.org|
Beckfoot Trust Recruitment Evening
Monday 14 January 2019 4.30pm - 6.00pm
An opportunity to visit us and meet with Headteachers and Subject Leaders from across the Beckfoot Trust.
Whether you are a current trainee looking for your first NQT role, an established teacher looking for a new challenge, or thinking about training to teach.....
Join us on Monday 14th January from 4.30 - 6.00pm for....
Welcome address from David Horn, CEO Beckfoot Trust
an opportunity to engage in round table talk with Headteachers, Senior Leaders and teachers from across our Trust schools.
Click here to register: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/beckfoot-trust-recruitment-event-tickets-53682653261
Train to Teach event
The Bradford Hotel on Thursday 24 January 2019 4.30 – 7.30pm.
The Bradford Hotel, Hall Ings, Bradford, BD1 5SH
Don’t miss your opportunity to find out more. Drop in at any time during the event, allowing at least two hours to:
- first attend a presentation on the different teacher training options – these will take place at 5.00pm and 6.00pm.
- speak to teaching experts to receive advice on your training options – please check your eligibility for teacher training before coming along to this event
- receive personalised advice on your UCAS application – don’t forget to bring a copy of your personal statement with you
- talk to practising teachers about life in the classroom
- meet representatives from schools and universities that deliver teacher training in your region to find out about their courses and entry requirements
Dixons Teacher Training - Information Events
- Monday 28th January 2019
- Tuesday 26th February 2019
- Thursday 21st March 2019
The events will tell you:
- How the teacher training programme works across our group of 13 schools
- Why our teacher training programme is state of the art
- What we are looking for in potential trainees
- How you can apply to us
- About employment prospects within the Dixons group
- And, why teaching in Bradford is a great career option
The sessions last approximately one hour and start at either 4.30pm or 5.30pm.
They will be held at: Dixons City Academy, Ripley Street, Bradford, BD5 7RR.
Bradford Birth to 19 SCITT – Teacher Training Information Event
Thursday 31st January 2019 4.00pm-5.45pm @ St Edmunds Nursery, Washington Street, BD8 9QW
Do you want to be a teacher of Primary or Secondary age children? Please come along to our information event at St Edmunds Nursery.
It will be an opportunity to talk to staff about how to apply, teachers from partner schools about in-school placements, listen to presentations about the course experience and hear about job prospects.
The teacher training application process is now open on UCAS for Primary and Secondary courses
Who is this event for?
This event is designed for anyone who has a degree and is interested in teaching. It offers a great opportunity to get all your questions about teaching and teacher training answered!
If you attend you’ll be able to:
- discuss the different teacher training options available, to help you decide which would best suit you
- receive advice on submitting a successful UCAS application
- find out about bursaries, scholarships and funding available for teacher training
No need to register just come along!
Please contact email@example.com or 01274 494898 if you have any queries.
We look forward to meeting you!