Parental Engagement Conference
Exceed SCITT and Teaching Schools
Wed, 29 January 2020 09:00 – 15:30
The Bradford Hotel, Hall Ings, Bradford BD1 5SH
A one-stop-shop for parental engagement research, evidence-based practice, products and support!
About this Event
We are delighted to bring this event to Bradford to support primary and nursery schools to develop their parental engagement practice. Delivered in partnership with Bradford Opportunity Area and Bradford Research School, this event will:
- Provide schools with an detailed understanding of the EEF guidance report 'Working with Parents to Support Children’s Learning': Stuart Mathers, Education Endowment Foundation (EEF)
- Disseminate Bradford schools' good practice in working with parents
- Introduce evidence-based educational technology products that schools may wish to consider to enhance their parental engagement activities: Innovate My School
- Outline emerging national initiative and opportunities that include a focus on parental engagement and the potential availability of funding
- Introduce schools to local community groups and agencies that provide support to schools and parents
The event is free for Bradford school staff to attend.
For each colleague attending the event, please book their place seperately and include their name and email address (rather than the name of an administrator, for example).
We look forward to seeing you in January!